Jump to content

Move notification

When moving in or out, it is important to notify the authorities and service providers to ensure that your letters and invoices arrive to your new address.

The statutory move notification can be given to the Digital and Population Data Services Agency or a notification of change of address to Posti without charge and conveniently online, for example, at:

If you receive housing allowance, it is also important to notify Kela of your new apartment so that the amount of allowance will be correct. Detailed information on how to apply for housing allowance is available at https://www.kela.fi/.