Covid-related arrangements at Koas
Page updated Feb 24, 2022
From this page you will find the current corona related restrictions and arrangements in use at Koas.
Koas locations' common areas and Koas office will be reopened starting March 1st, 2022. Also the maintenance will return to normal operations. Proper hand hygiene, safety distances and wearing a mask are still a must!
Koas office to reopen March 1st
The office doors will be reopened starting March 1st, 2022. We still recommend our online services! Up-to-date service hours can be found here: https://www.koas.fi/en/contact-info/
You can easily reach us every weekday! Get in touch via our online services:
- Koas website and chat koas.fi,
- via email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by calling +358 29 180 4444 (Mon-Fri from 12 noon to 3pm.
Returning or picking up keys? Go to Koas Keybox! Instructions will be sent to your email, read them carefully.
Unfortunately we cannot reply messages sent via social media.
Common spaces March 1st onwards
Remember proper hand hygiene, safety distancing and wearing a mask when entering the common areas. Please stay home if you are ill.
- Personal sauna times and common sauna turns are in use. Maintain good hand hygiene also in the sauna and dressing room and go to sauna only if you feel well. Clean up the space after your sauna turn and take your trash with you.
- The gyms are in use. Be careful when at the gym: wash and sanitize hands, maintain a safety distance and wipe the equipment after use. Possible user limitations can be seen in Koas Booking.
- Common rooms and lounges are in use. Be careful when at the common room: wash and sanitize hands, maintain a safety distance, and wear a mask if the distance is not possible.
- The laundry spaces are open but you cannot go there if you have symptoms or are sick. Remember proper hand hygiene, safety distances and wearing a mask.
- Koas Meeting Room, Kabinetti, Koas Bike, Koas shared car and Ykköspesä reservable sauna are in use. Remember to wash and sanitize hands, maintain a safety distance and wear a mask if the distance is not possible. More info regarding each space In Koas Booking.
From March 1st, 2022, also the non-urgent faults can be reported via the fault report from Koas website. Add pictures of the fault, if you can, as those give more information to the maintenance. Also, make sure that your contact information is correct, in case maintenance needs to contact you before visiting the apartment.
We ask still to keep the safety distance. When maintenance comes to fix the fault, step to another room if possible.
Local information on Covid in English
- Covid vaccination in Jyväskylä: https://www.jyvaskyla.fi/en/health-care-and-social...
- Covid situation and guidelines in Jyväskylä: https://www.jyvaskyla.fi/en/health-care-and-social...
- Current restrictions in Jyväskylä: https://www.jyvaskyla.fi/en/health-care-and-social...
- Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare situation update: https://thl.fi/en/web/infectious-diseases-and-vacc...