A cookie may be stored on the user's device permanently (stored cookie) or be deleted after the user leaves a service.
Cookies require user consent, so users can give their consent to storing cookies for example through the settings of a browser or some other application.
Cookies in KOAS.fi
The purposes for which cookies are used in our web service:
- For popup windows
- For login forms for applications
Changing your browser settings for cookies
You can adjust the settings in your web browser to determine whether sites can set cookies on your computer. You can find out guide from the links listed below.
If you've visited this website before, there may be previously set cookies on your computer. You can find out how to delete them from the sites listed below.
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari (OS X)
- Cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
- Cookie settings in Android
Note! If you disable cookies, it will affect to the usability of web service and the web service might not work correctly.