Common spaces will be reopened partly starting March 1st
The Covid situation is still challenging and thus the common areas in the Koas housing sites can only be reopened partly.
All restrictions and recommendations from authorities must be followed. Proper hand hygiene, safety distances and wearing a mask are a must. Koas follows the situation closely and executes possible additional restrictions accordingly.
All the reservations for March are visible in Koas Booking. There has been changes in the Booking calendar: you may make reservations for the next 14 days at a time.
The Covid situation is still challenging and all restrictions and recommendations from authorities must be followed.
Using Koas housing locations’ common areas March 1st onwards until further notice:
- Personal sauna times are in use. Common sauna turns are not in use for the time being. Please go to sauna on your own or with people from the same household. Maintain good hand hygiene also in the sauna and dressing room spaces, and do not go to sauna if you have even the slightest symptoms or you are ill. Remember to clean up the space after your sauna turn and take your trash with you.
- The gyms are in use with restrictions. For the reservable gyms you can see the user limitations from Koas Booking. The limitation for the gyms without reservation is a maximum of two users at the same time. Be especially careful when at the gym: wash and sanitize hands, maintain a safety distance and wipe the equipment after use.
- Common rooms and lounges are closed for the time being. It is not allowed to gather and hang around in the Common Rooms and lounges even if you have to walk through them to get to the laundry or sauna.
- The laundry spaces are open but you cannot go there if you have symptoms or are sick. Proper hand hygiene, safety distances and wearing a mask are a must when going to the laundry.
- Koas Meeting Room will be closed for now. Unfortunately also the Koas Bike is out of use.
Koas follows the guidelines and restrictions of the officials and makes changes in the common area restrictions if needed. By following the guidelines and restrictions we all prevent the virus from spreading. Thank you for your responsible behaviour so far, let’s keep the infection rates low, we can do it! We understand the situation is challenging and tiring but the only way out of the restrictions is by following the restrictions for now.
Up-to-date information on corona virus, restrictions and prevention:
The current local restrictions and recommendations: https://www.jyvaskyla.fi/en/health-care-and-social...
Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare's (THL) situation update on Covid: https://thl.fi/en/web/infectious-diseases-and-vacc...
The Finnish Government's information on Covid: https://valtioneuvosto.fi/en/information-on-corona...