Announcement related to covid-19
This announcement was updated on 26 Oct, 2021, but will no longer be actively updated.
Please remember to follow the official instructions and suggestions of authorities as well as your own school about COVID-19.
In this announcement there are information about Koas services and links to official information sources regarding COVID-19.
Remember good hand hygiene, wear a mask and maintain safety distance while visiting Koas office.
Follow the official instructions from the authorities about the COVID-19 situation and the latest updates!
The health and safety of Koas tenants and staff is a priority. Maintain safety distances, wear a mask and take care of good hand hygiene. Follow the instructions of the official authorities. Stay home if you are feeling ill.
We are here to help! The service hours are from 12 noon until 3pm on weekdays. The customer service is conducted primarily via our online services:
- Koas website and chat koas.fi,
- via email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by calling +358 29 180 4444 (weekdays from 12 noon to 3pm).
It is necessary for you to stay home if you have symptoms. In case you cannot pick up the key yourself, please authorise another person to fetch the keys for you, and inform the Koas office about this!
You can return the keys to our key returning box next to the office door (Kauppakatu 11 a, 2nd floor). There are envelopes for returning the key next to the box.
About fault fixing
Tenants, please make sure your phone number is correct on Koas Booking so that the maintenance can contact you if needed.
If you have made a fault report, please add a comment to the report in case you are ill or have been exposed to the virus. You can find the link to the report on the email confirmation.
Official information sources about covid-related matters:
- FINENTRY, a digital service for people entering Finland from abroad: https://www.finentry.fi/en/
- The local corona helpline in Jyväskylä: tel. +358 14 266 0133 (Mon-Fri 8am – 4pm, weekends 9am – 3pm), other times call the emergency number 116 117
- The covid situation in Jyväskylä: https://www.jyvaskyla.fi/en/health-care-and-social...
- Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare website: https://thl.fi/en/web/infectious-diseases-and-vacc...
- National corona counselling service: tel. 0295 535 535.
- If you suspect an infection, please call the Helpline first not to risk infecting other people. Read the full instructions for Central Finland here: https://www.jyvaskyla.fi/en/health-care-and-social-services/healthcare-services/information-coronavirus-jyvaskyla