Common spaces in May
The common spaces in Koas housing locations will be partly open in May, considering safety in the corona situation. The common sauna turns will be back in use but common rooms and lounges are still closed for the time being. We will inform tenants about the opening schedule later on depending on the gathering restrictions.
All restrictions and recommendations from authorities must be followed. Proper hand hygiene, safety distances and wearing a mask are a must. Thank you for taking care!
Koas housing locations’ common areas in May:
- Personal sauna times are in use. Please go to sauna on your own or with people from the same household. Maintain good hand hygiene also in the sauna and dressing room spaces, and do not go to sauna if you have even the slightest symptoms or you are ill. Remember to clean up the space after your sauna turn and take your trash with you.
- Common sauna turns are in use. Please go to sauna only if you are well and have no symptoms. Maintain good hand hygiene also in the sauna and dressing room spaces and keep a safe distance to your fellow sauna-goers. Remember, no more than 10 people in one common sauna turn at a time during May! Remember to clean up the space after your sauna turn and take your trash with you.
- The gyms are in use with restrictions. For the reservable gyms you can see the user limitations from Koas Booking. The limitation for the gyms without reservation is a maximum of two users at the same time. Be especially careful when at the gym: wash and sanitize hands, maintain a safety distance, and wipe the equipment after use.
- Common rooms and lounges are closed for the time being. It is not allowed to gather and hang around in the Common rooms and lounges even if you have to walk through them to get to the laundry or sauna.
- The laundry spaces are open but you cannot go there if you have symptoms or are sick. Proper hand hygiene, safety distances and wearing a mask are a must when going to the laundry.
- Koas Meeting Room is open with restrictions. The maximum number of users in the Meeting Room is two people per hour, and in the Kabinetti one person per hour. Koas Bike can also be booked: please wear a mask and maintain good hand hygiene and safety distances while picking up the bike. Safe studying and bicycle rides!
Thank you for your responsible behaviour so far, let’s keep the infection rates low, we can do it!
Stay safe and take care!
Up-to-date information on corona virus, restrictions and prevention:
The current local restrictions and recommendations: https://www.jyvaskyla.fi/en/health-care-and-social...
Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare's (THL) situation update on Covid: https://thl.fi/en/web/infectious-diseases-and-vacc...
The Finnish Government's information on Covid: https://valtioneuvosto.fi/en/information-on-corona...